The Last Night

This is our last night together here in Willow East. We've all changed the sheets on our beds, done most of the packing, and have *gasp* packed away the oot-bay eg-lays. We have been watching them ALL day. It's a wonder we got anything done today. Last night and this morning, we made the teensiest dent in Tara's collection.

In some of the shows we watched, David's curls were lo-o-o-o-ng and pulled back in a ponytail... I think I drooled the entire time. God, the things I could do holding onto that ponytail....

Today, we worked our way through a show from Richie's Undiscovered Soul (1998, Tokyo), the House of Blues (New Orleans, MTV Exec show) which is, I have to say, the HOTTEST damned Richie performance. The red t-shirt (thought it could have stood to be a size or two smaller) blue jeans that crinkled in the most AMAZING way in just the right places.... sigh....

Needless to day, I got nothing done after my posting this morning. I was glued to the screen.

Almost literally.

Then we dug into Giants Stadium from the HAND tour (night 2). Holy hell. I know I've said that Jon is beautiful to look at and he doesn't really do anything for me (sorry, Jon) but after watching that show? I got a little twingey. Maybe it was spending the whole day with hot Richie that did it... 'cause DAMN his IBTFY at that show was gorgeous... And David and those arms? Holy shit, they were big and flexy and muscley and .... what was I saying? Oh yea, Jon. He was amazing. Dripping with sweat, wearing those pocket-pants -- you know the ones ;) Just WOW.

Oh, and I've been re-dubbed. I am no longer "The Goddess Hathor". I am now "The Goddess Hath-whore"... or 'whore' for short (thanks Tara. OH, by the way, COMMUNION lol)

This has been one of the best vacations of my life. I got to spend several days with some great women, and we had a lot of fun. We went out, we stayed, we ate, drank, and got merry. We drooled, we wrote, and we spent WAY too much time calling me a whore. We walked on the beach, splashed in the ocean, and watched our doggie mascot chase birds. We bonded so much, so fast, so STRONGLY, I can hardly believe our time is over, and that before this weekend I had never met Steph or Tara.

I can't wait until our next adventure.

~ Hath

PS: The communion thing? Came from watching Richie wearing Rosary beads. I made the innocent comment about how I was an Eucharistic Minister when I was in college (where a secular person gives out communion in a Catholic mass) and wondered what it would be like to see Richie (or your person of choice, but my story, my guy) kneeling at the altar, locking eyes with you and sticking his tongue wa-a-a-a-aay out..... All kinds of bad, I know, but I can't HELP it. I just see myself placing the wafer high on his tongue, scraping my nail down the center line, watching him swallow, then holding out the chalice to him.... GAH! Totally going to hell over this.

Wanna come with?

5 Response to "The Last Night"

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    OMG!
    You haaaaaad to put the communion thing out there for the world, huh? it's not enough to twitter and die over. MERCY!!

    I had a blast myself, woman. I'm so glad to have gotten to meet these wonderful girls!

    You guys TOTALLY ROCK!

    Anonymous says:

    I told myself I shouldn't be, but dammit, how can I not be jealous? You all have had what was obviously the bestest time, made the bestest friends, and that is something everyone surely dreams of.

    Getting to make a dent in Tara's collection just makes it all the more envy-inspiring. (Did you watch Buffalo? I owe Tara forever for Buffalo. Squeee!)

    What I don't envy? The pain of goodbye. That's gonna be tough. But what does Jon say? 'Never say goodbye. Instead, say goodnight.'

    -Stas

    Like Stas, I've been incredibly jealous and all those boots!! LOL -- but I love how you've kept us all like we've been a part of it too between here and twittering, LOL.. Glad you've had a wonderful week with the FC show to top it all.

    Next time -- I'm so there. I'm not missing the opp to meet you lovely ladies... ;)

    Safe travels home girls. :)

    I'm another one that jealous. And If I've got to rob the damn bank I'm coming next time.

    And DAMNIT Hath, you've soooooo gotta do a Communion biscuit*drool, shiver*

    Anonymous says:

    Add me to the jealous list. I'm glad you all had such a great time, I've certainly enjoyed reading about it. Thanks for all the new chapters too!

    Vicki

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme