It was Evening... Day One!


Well it's the evening of our first night here at Willow East. We decided to stay in tonight and cook dinner and chill out in jammies with Jovi DVD's - right now it's disc two of HAND in Philly. I believe that next up is "The Leading Man". Can you believe Hath has never seen it???

For dinner we had spaghetti and Hath & Queenie's amazing meeeeeeetballs with spaghetti and salad and garlic bread.

We have a bunch of yummy snacks laying around, from chips to fudge and everything in beween, some decent "adult libations" (has anyone blogged about Puck Puck Goose yet?) and all seems well and right with the world.

JW

3 Response to "It was Evening... Day One!"

  1. LMAO I love the updates, looks like a hell of a time.

    I must say the liquor collection was most amusing, you guys have cheap liqour!!! And an Australian wine -- C'mon where's the Kiwi wine.. I know I can't be there but least get a good bottle of Oyster Bay or Montana...

    Dinner looks delicious!

    Judith says:

    LMAO!!!!!!!The second pic......

    I hope you all have something for your hangover, hehe
    Have a drink for me too ;)

    Judith says:

    ups I meant the third........seems I´m getting hungry here LOL

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme