White Sand, Sun Shining

It's morning of day two, the sun is shining through the window on my right, the surf is crashing against the shore and I'm the only one up right now. I have no idea what the plan is for today but I am sure we will all be Twittering our activities along the way. You saw the picture of Tara from yesterday when we were walking on the beach, you know what I'm talking about.

The house is amazing, the ladies, what can I say, they are absolutely wonderful. I am so glad I made the trip. I have never had the opportunity to speak so freely about my obsession. My girlfriends at home just wouldn't get it, but these girls do. It's nice to know that there are so many others who are just as obsessed as I am. I'm not alone in this. Whooo hooo, I was beginning to wonder... :)

I'm sorry I don't have a picture to share. The view is amazing, but this computer doesn't have a slot for my memory card. I would hazard to guess that the other girls will post some if you ask nicely.

I think another walk on the beach might be in order for today, more oot bay eg-lays and a whole lot of laughter and fun.

We're glad you're all following along and enjoyng our exploits... it's fun to share them with you.

Look for us on Twitter later!!

Okay, I managed to get a picture off my camera for all of you. Here you go...


Photobucket

1 Response to "White Sand, Sun Shining"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Is it as windy down by you guys as it is up here in Central Jersey? Careful of stinging sand and undertow! And for the wimps... I mean the more delicate of you all, bundle up!
    -Stas

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme