Tara's Tell All


Hiya ladies!

I just wanted to say how cool it was that I've met you all--even if it's just online for the most part. It's nice to 'know' some writers that understand the whole nutty flavor of what it's like to have your brain working all the freakin' time! Multiple stories? What? I have 4 different Jon and Richie's going on in my head? That's NOT healthy? Why would you say anything so hurtful? *-*

Who'd have thought that something like the love of a healthy fantasy life could bring so many different women together! And generous ones at that. I'm looking forward to spending some time with a group of women that has similar likes--and find out if the other things in our lives mesh just as well. I have a feeling they will. ;)

I'm probably the least encumbered of us. No kids, no hubby...lol and no job. Oy Vhey. I did have an interview--and the job--if I get it would be on MARCH9!

WOOT! So--looks like I get to go down and see the beach house baby. ;)

Ahem--I'm not excited or anything. Noooope!

I'm 33 on my way to 34 in April and UGH...I'm in that mid-thirties slump where you are trying desperately to figure out what you're going to be when you grow up. I'm convinced--I'm not grown up yet. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Writing has gone from hobby to passion and I'm trying to see if the passion fizzles or heats up. LOL I'm working on my first book and outlining a Paranormal Romance series. Unfortunately I do have to find a dayjob if the Insurance thing doesn't come to fruition. Pffft. Ugh, just the thought of a call center again? Shoot me. But when you need benes and there's no hubby, you do what you gotta do.

I'm excited to see what comes about when you put 5 women (or more) in a spot for a few days. Vulcan Mind Meld? Overload? Hormone imbalance of epic proportions? (Been there done that. OUCH!) Bootleg Shock? Drunk and Disorderly charge?

Note to self: Don't go outside after Margies start.

Hmm...

We shall soon see! And I for one....Can't wait!

4 Response to "Tara's Tell All"

  1. Tara, I hope to hell we can talk for more than 20 seconds this time...tho you may kneecap me just to get me to shut up.

    Can't wait to meet you!

    ~ Hath

    TaraLeigh says:

    Well we damn well better!! LOL

    You might be the one kneecapping ME this time. Just make sure I have a Margie in my hand we'll be a-okay. ;)

    Hmm...what should I bring with me? hehehe

    Queenie says:

    Well, I can't wait to meet all you guys! Marg & Rita, here we come!! LOL

    TaraLeigh says:

    Marg and Rita might be abused on this trip. LOL!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme