Willow and Sam...



I love them.

I really do.

But not today.

They'll tell you ALL about it later, but today was a sight-seeing tour of Jon Bon Jovi places.

The Stone Pony...

The Fastlane...

Sayerville High school...

And where was I?

I was working a Hockey Bingo. Selling bingo cards and pull-tabs to a couple hundred crotchety people. It wasn't all bad, I guess. I did get kissed when I paid out a $500 jackpot. I think the guy was old enough to be my Gramps. And he did apologize afterward :) And there's Eriq, the gorgeous cop who makes sure nobody makes off with our daubers. Wouldn't mind him making off with my daubers...

ANYWAY -- when last I spoke with the gruesome twosome (lol) -- sometime mid-afternoon -- they were in search of a place to pee.

About half an hour ago, Willow's phone called me. I got a 15-second voicemail of laughter. *sigh* I wish I was having fun...

I'll let them tell the rest of the story...

~ Hath

2 Response to "Willow and Sam..."

  1. Judith says:

    awwww at least the cop was gorgeous ;)
    But what the heck is a Hockey Bingo? And what did you there???? LOL

    Judith, sorry about the vague reference :) My son plays ice hockey on one of the local area teams. To defray the cost (the year's dues are more than $800 USD) I volunteer one Sunday a month at a Bingo fundraiser. The Hockey organization hosts a weekly Bingo game and basically my job is to sell the cards and other games to the patrons, and verify winners, handle payouts, fetch coffee (eye roll there) and help the caller with raffles and other stuff. It's actually quite fun, but 8 hours on my feet at a Bingo hall isn't quite all it's cracked up to be.

    For those of you who don't know what Bingo is (I have no idea if it's pretty much an American sickness) but players get 5x5 cards with B-I-N-G-O spelled out across the top. The caller has ping-pong balls with various letter/number combinations. As they balls are pulled, and he calls them out, the players mark their cards with "daubers" which are basically ink-splotch tubes. First to get whatever they're looking for wins. Some games you have to make the shape of a '7', others are 'Z', or you have to mark all 4 corners, or every other box like a checkerboard... and some of the players get feisty :)

    Hope that helps!

    ~ Hath

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme