In One Week From Right NOW....

.... I'll be setting my out-of-office nag

.... I'll be setting my voicemail message to say "so sorry"

.... I'll be turning off the pager

.... I'll be shrugging into my wool coat and slogging the 100 yards or so to my train (I assume it's gonna rain on Tuesday. We've had like 5 days without precipitation -- that can't last)

Once I get on that train, I'll be working on one or more of my fics until I get back to the train station.

Then I'll hop into my gas-guzzling SUV (with 145000 miles on it, and a worrisome groan in the steering column) and trek the 1/2 hour to my salon, where Pammy will foil my hair and Marcia will do my whites.

THEN I'll go home and make sure my bag is packed with everything except what I need in the morning.

Then after dinner, and the spawn is asleep, I'll have sex with my husband. Maybe twice.

And THEN, girls, watch out. I'm comin' to getcha.

~ Hath

2 Response to "In One Week From Right NOW...."

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    LMAO!!!!
    Love that last one, Hath! ROTF!

    Does your husband know you're last on the list? *snort*
    Well at least he gets it TWICE--maybe!

    I can't wait to come out!
    WOOT!
    We're going to have a BLAST!

    Hath, you are freakin hysterical!! I can so totally see you doing all of this (except that last part, I dont' wanna "see" that).

    I cannot wait to see you at the airport and pick you up in the JoviMobile.

    Let the mayhem begin!!!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme