Dear Obie....

Hi Obie!

I realize in my last message, I sounded like a crazy person. I am completely crazy of course, but not dangerously so.

The 45 or so of us who are taking over the back room at Chickie's and Pete's next Wednesday night would genuinely love it if you were able to stop by for a drink or two. For YOU, dear Obie, the drinks are on the house.

Anastasia is going to be there with us; she'll vouch for me if I'm still creeping you out :)

Warm regards from Cold Boston...

~ Hath

(I sent this message to Obie via BonJovi.com today. I think I may have scared the shit outta him last time. Let's see if the Mellow Hath gets any attention lol)

6 Response to "Dear Obie...."

  1. JBJBounce says:

    Good luck to you on that and since he DOES have Stas's phone number, he could call her and confirm that you're not just some crazy. She does NOT have his number, it comes up restricted.

    I'm so very jealous of all of you going, but so happy the Fan Fictionistas get to all meet up and PARTY together! Both at C&Ps and at Willow's. Have a GREAT time and y'all drink a Margie on me.....oh....

    and if there's any drunk dialing going on, there are a number of you that have my phone number! LOL

    Judith says:

    LMAO Hath, you should have signed with The Goddess Hathor LOL That for sure get his attention.

    And I´m too very jealous of all of you, damn, I wish I could be there too, you will all have a great time I´m sure!
    Make lot´s of photos please :)
    And what an awesome idea to make this site to keep all who can´t get there up to date

    I'd lmao if he had the balls to turn up!

    Poor guy wouldn't know wtf hit him.

    But if he does, give him a kiss from the madwoman in the UK MWAH.

    Girls, someone already invited Obie to the party (on the 10th, some woman named Jenn [Jerseygirl3262] posted the invitation), and Obie answered: I would love to,but I will be in the studio working. Have the fries......amazing.

    I'd imagine they must need to take a break, right?

    And Bounce, I know that he has Stas' number...that's why I used her name ;)

    As for pictures? We'll see. We'll for sure post our mug shots.

    ~ Hath

    Anonymous says:

    I think Obie's afraid.

    Maybe we all need to be brave like Hath and invite him.

    muahahaha

    Anonymous says:

    Dear lord! Good thing I found this. I just sent Obie a hello and an update on the Project HOME blanket thing and was wondering if he'd call. If he'd mentioned me knowing Hath, I might have had a heart attack. Echos of stories of writers being busted! (No one knows I've written my share, right?)
    -Stas

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme