Hath's Been Writing

... and with all the distractions around here, it's a freaking miracle. I mean, c'mon, we were watching a Hamburg acoustic show last night. And Sao Paolo. And a Richie solo from 1991. GAH! It's a miracle that I could get anything down except "sweet hell, Richie is hot... and David, with that ponytail..." lol

BUT, I've gotten some updates done.
  • Believe (1 chapter)
  • Joker (1 chapter)
  • Online (2 chapters
I hope this keeps the wolves at bay for a little while, because I'm freaking hungry :)

~ Hath

2 Response to "Hath's Been Writing"

  1. Anonymous says:

    4 chapters? Of different stories? I bow at your feet. You *are* a Goddess!

    (Do not see the green envious tinge. Do not see the green envious tinge. Do not notice...)

    Off to read!
    -Stas

    I sooooooooooo wanna watch them*huffs out* Not fair*wanders off grumbling about not being there*

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme