What Not To Pack

So, I'm on Southwest's website, waiting for 12:11 so I can get my boarding pass, and they have a "Packing Guide". Intrigued, I followed a series of links to a 'what not to bring' list.

So girls, sorry, but I have to leave the followings stuff at home:

  • Fireworks

  • Dynamite

  • Hand Grenades

  • Gas torch

  • Tear gas

  • Spray paint

I know it's gonna put a cramp in our plans, but I'm sure we can find SOMETHING else to do :)

Seriously, who thought it would ever be OK to go on a commercial flight with tear gas? Really? You have to tell people that? I guess since you have to tell people that coffee is hot, you have to tell them NOT to bring INCENDIARY DEVICES on an AIRPLANE! How stupid are people?

Wait, don't answer that.

I'm currently at work.

I already know.

~ Hath

1 Response to "What Not To Pack"

  1. LMAO Hath -- I know, it's crazy. This made me laugh out loud.

    Hey, least you weren't told on a flight under no circumstances to try and open the doors to the emergency exits midway down the plane during the flight unless needed-- uhhh you think? I mean c'mon!

    Safe travels.

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme