Nine Questions - willow

As is always the case with me... I'm a little late to the party, but at least I got here.... Enjoy!!


What was the first concert you ever saw?



Linda Ronstadt. I was 14 and thought I was hot shit for being allowed to go to a concert with friends. Too bad it wasn't a really kewl concert... LOL!









What CDs are in your changer right now?

Bon Jovi - One Wild Night, Chicago, Elvis Costello and The Judy's (a local Houston band from when I was in HS)

How many total albums do you own (CDs, vinyl, cassettes, 8-tracks)?

Oh lordy, if you count downloaded material, it's got to be 500 or more. I have about 20 vinyl, a few cassettes, a load of CD's and the rest is downloaded.


Do you download music, and if so, legally or illegally?

Yes, I do. I plead the 5th commandment... LOL!


What was the first album you owned?


Cher. I wanted something and had snuck money out of the house to buy it. Got grounded for it when my 'rents found out.








What song would you like to have played at your funeral?


525, 600 Minutes (from Rent). It's all about love and friendship and living life to it's fullest and I hope that is how I am remembered.

Musically speaking, what do you love that your friends don't know about? What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
Hip-Hop and Showtunes.... I like Gwen Stefani, The Pussycat Dolls and pretty much every show I've ever seen. And Queenie, you are not the only one who loves the Manilow....






What band or artist changed your life, and how?

I would have a two-part answer... first of all I would say Bon Jovi, because of all the amazing people I have met because of this wonderful band.

Otherwise, I would say that show tunes have changed my life because of the way I feel about the theatre and the doors it's opened for me and the people it has allowed me to meet.

Figurative gun to your head, what is your favorite album of all time?


The Rocky Horror Picture Show!! I've seen and/or performed in it well over 400 times. It really brought me out of my shell and was an amazing escape for me when I needed it most.



2 Response to "Nine Questions - willow"

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    Will!! I LOOOVE Rocky Horror!
    *sigh* Tim Curry can just do ANYTHING!

    Great lineup of info.

    Anonymous says:

    Ah, another with a weakness for showtunes. I may not have seeb many shows, but I do love the music of theater.

    -Stas

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme