One of the Moments When Jon Bon Jovi Made My Panties Spontaneously Combust Last Night


Seriously, words can not describe.

Last night was so out of this world that to try and do it justice by merely crafting a witty blog post would almost sully the whole experience.

To say he was amazing, that the show was amazing, that the band was amazing and even the fan club was amazing would be the understatement of a lifetime.

I could not be happier with the whole experience.

Spending it with Willow and everyone else we met up with over the past few days was truly a highlight. I really didn't think there was anything that could top my BJ experiences in 2008, the first year of all this madness for me. From KC to Boston to Central Park, I just couldn't imagine this could be better.

But it so so so was.

Only two things could have made it better: 1) a surprise visit by Richie and the rest, and 2) all our friends around the globe whom for whatever reason couldn't make it. Ok, so perhaps there might be a third, but that would involve Jon personally *thanking* me for coming. (get your minds out of the gutter ladies) Summer, I was thinking about you all night last night, and Hath, Queenie, Venus, Tresca, Iris, Di, Laineykins and all the rest of you...if he EVER does anything like this again...

THERE...

CAN...

BE...

NO...

EXCUSES...

I'll do a play by play later when I've had more time to process the whole experience. Willow and I are still dl-ing photos and videos (yes we were BAD girls and he SAW us) and trying to assimilate the whole evening.

All I wanna know is, what's he gonna do NEXT to top THIS experience?

6 Response to "One of the Moments When Jon Bon Jovi Made My Panties Spontaneously Combust Last Night"

  1. Honestly after Venus and I both sat there yesterday "crying" into our laptops as we watched the play by play unfold on Backstage LOL --- there will be NO excuses next time seriously! She was great company thou and we were so excited for all of you there as he delivered quite easily the show of the decade.

    What awesome pics!!, and man alive he should not be that hot at what, now nearly 47!!!! His hair is what I am most excited about!

    Glad you get a CD of the night too - what a wonderful surprise! Seriously. Hats off to Matt - (jesus I must be drunk already).

    Looking forward to more stories and vids and pics -- although the one I watched about Foreplay was hilllarious.

    JBJBounce says:

    OMG, reading the PBP last night and receiving that call from Stas that allowed me to hear the show....even as garbled as the majority of it was, I wish I could have been there. Had I been employed, I would not have missed it even with my distaste for Matt's way of handling the FC. Thanks for thinking of me and I'm looking forward to partying down in NOLA with you at JazzFest.

    Renee says:

    Still jealous but I can put on my big girl panties and be so glad you all had such a great experience! Thanks for all the pics and downloads!
    Renee

    T says:

    You girls were bad? No way! I refuse to believe that!...lmao. So so jealous, but so glad all of you had fun. Can't wait to see more pics.

    Just a side note...is it purely coincidental that the word verification I have to enter to post this is....comed?...lmao

    Anonymous says:

    What tops that? I know...a private concert......There is nothing in my lifetime that may top that....or maybe there is....... ;)

    Anonymous says:

    A friend asked me why I wasn't there and my exact words were "BECAUSE I'M A %$!&*@ IDIOT".

    Sam, thank you for thinking of me. Believe me, I was thinking of you too. And you are right...there will be no excuse. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he would pull off a set list like that. Had I known, they would have had to chain me to my desk to keep me from getting on that plane.

    If they ever do this again, I will be there even if I have to go alone...and Sam, you know I don't do alone.

    Glad you had the experience of a lifetime.

    Iris

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme