Pick Your Poison










I think there will be a lot of alcohol in my near future.

Good thing my liver's in such FINE health.

6 Response to "Pick Your Poison"

  1. I pick the yummy, frosty margarita, thanks. Marge and Rita are two gals I'd gladly put my mouth all over in a most intimate fashion ;)

    In fact, I sipped from those succulent ladies last night. Twice. Lucky bitches -- I have a very clever mouth.

    I did that after I finished working an 18-hour day.

    Is it too early for one now? It's 7:30-ish Eastern. I've been here since six. It's a half-hour train ride before that, a half-hour car ride before THAT, and my morning routine is another half hour when I'm half asleep.

    Wait, is 4am technically morning? Or is that still the middle of the f'n night?

    ~ Hath

    Queenie says:

    Jaysus Hath!!! 4 AM, that's just so wrong. At that hour, I was up to pee... LOL Considering its still dark at that hour, I'd call it the middle of the night.

    I'll take a 'rita on the rocks no salt TYVM

    Me, on the other hand, I roll out of bed at 5:30 to a lovely snow storm. Windy too. Fabulous. I just loooove the winter time...

    JBJBounce says:

    FOUR AM???? You get UP at that hour? Better woman than I am. And I didn't crawl out of bed till 9ish. Then again, I'm more night owl like Ms. Tara.

    I'd take Margie and Rita too. And for someone that got up at 4, I would say it'd be time to start drinking around 10.

    Y'all are going to have the BEST time next week!!!! I'm jealous I can't be a mouse in the corner.

    Geez Hath, you make me tired just thinking about it. I have to be to work at 9. I shower at night and have it down to an art...I get up at 8:30! I'm like Tara...I'd rather stay up at night than get up in the morning!

    FYI for anyone else coming into Philly early....I'll be there Tuesday night...I'm at the Holiday Inn near C&Ps...planning to spend Wednesday sight seeing....what's Richie's address again? :)

    Remember my friends... it is ALWAYS 5 o'clock somewhere....

    and as for me... freeze, pour it into a crystal cup, over ice or not... and I will drink it!!

    Liz - Richie (and Jon, for that matter) has a place in Two Liberty Place. Ask anyone where it is....

    We will see you Wednesday... are you coming to my house??

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme