Dear Obie.... Third Time's a Charm?

Dear Obie-

So you're working and can't come to our JoviGirl party on the 25th? You once told me that you would meet me anywhere I wanted (I believe your last suggestion was the Waffle House on the NJ Turnpike) so I'm wondering if I could get you to reconsider. I'd love to share my birthday toast with you. Please?

Yours,

willow

3 Response to "Dear Obie.... Third Time's a Charm?"

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    LMAO!
    You guys are hilarious.
    Could you imagine if even just Obie showed up?! LMAO!

    Man alive--talk about too cool for school.

    Anonymous says:

    you all should post the invite at BJ.com, too ;)

    Anonymous says:

    Birthday? Willow, when's your birthday? (Mine's the following Tuesday, the day aftr Jon's.)
    -Stas

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme