Driving in my Car...

As I got in my car this morning to travel to work, a drive I could do with my eyes closed at this point, this thought crossed my mind:

Next week at this time, I will be on my way to New Jersey, not work!!!

I swear the smile won't leave my face. I'm even more excited for this than the joint birthday party coming up this Saturday for my husband and I.

I have my directions all printed out already, I've got my list of stuff to bring started. I'm going to dust off the suitcase and drag it up from the basement and stare at it in my bedroom until I'm ready to pack.

Is it time to go yet?

3 Response to "Driving in my Car..."

  1. Anonymous says:

    Queenie my suitcase is already sitting out in my bedroom too!

    Does anyone else feel like they're about to jump out of their skin from the excitement?

    about to jump out of my skin?? let's just say i haven't seen my skin in days.... i'm so freakin excited!!

    Queenie!!!!!!!! I cannot cannot cannot wait to see you... less that 7 full days now!!!

    Anonymous says:

    I can hardly breathe right now from the excitement - When I got in my car after work Wednesday I secretly flipped them all of and said Later Losers - see you in 12 days - OMG it was the best feeling knowing what's on the horizon.
    Cant wait to see you all
    Chris

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme