All's Quiet On The Jersey Shore


I'm fairly certain I'm the first one awake, and saying awake is laughable because did I really go to sleep last night?

Nope, I tossed and I turned, thinking about how much I'm going to miss these ladies.

Lesson Number One Grasshopper: Real life sucketh sometimes.

Oh well - my flight from Philly to The Big Easy leaves in about 3 and a half hours and we have a long drive over icy roads in a packed to the gills Jovi 'Stang ahead of us, at least for me, Willow and Hath any way. Tara and Queenie are leaving straight from here to their parts of the world.

I've missed the Samlets like crazy. Both of them had strep throat while I was gone, so there has been tons of Mommy guilt heaped on me this week by Mr. Sam. Still, I can't wait to see them. Let's all hope they've gotten it all out of their systems cuz I don't wanna be running a 103 fever on top of feeling miserable that this week is over.

Willow, Hath, Queenie and Tara: Thanks for one of the best weeks I've ever had and sorry I bailed on y'all last night. There are many, many moments I'll never forget...the day touring the Jovi sites, creating my new keychain, sitting around with the "fictionistas" watching some of Tara's mind-boggling video collection, and of course, the show Monday night.

For everyone I met this week and old friends I saw again -- what a blast to have everyone in one place, and finally put faces with names.

For everyone who wasn't able to be with us, know that you were here in spirit the entire time.

And all I can say is, let's hope the rumors are true and this time next year we're planning lots more weekends with the fictionistas and more as a new tour gets started. :)

Peace and Love,

The Fiction Mistress


1 Response to "All's Quiet On The Jersey Shore"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Safe trips home to all. And good luck getting readjusted to the 'real' world. Ouch.

    Thanks for making us feel like we were a part of your escapades. Between the blog and the Twitters, it's been fun trying to keep up with you all.

    -Stas

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme