Day 17

A Song You Hear Often on the Radio:


Catte:  Shake Me - Cinderella


I listen to HairNation on Sirius almost every day, and almost every day I hear this song, sometimes a twice or three times.  Good thing I like Cinderella.



Wils: Born In The USA - Bruce Springsteen


I love this song, but it's not what people think it's about. But if it means hearing Springsteen on the radio more, that is ok by me.



Queenie: I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

Every morning at 5:45 my this song comes across my radio waves.  I think the station I listen to has a standard playlist for that hour of the morning or something... I can't seem to escape it and to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of it.



Hath: Forget You -- Cee Lo Green

My son listens to a local radio station when we're in the car. Otherwise, I've got the iPod going. I gave up on commercial radio years ago. This song actually has an "original" version, in which the chorus is "fuck you" not "forget you". Needless to say, this radio station plays the "clean" version lol It's on ALL THE TIME. Not only that, if you're stupid unfortunate enough to take your kid to kid karaoke night, you will hear this a minimum of 37 times.

4 Response to "Day 17"

  1. Renee says:

    Lately I've been hearing "Born This Way" in the morning on the way to work and in the afternoon on the way home and in between if I go to the gym on the piped in music there. I don't hear "Wanted" every day but I feel like I hear it a lot.

    Katy Perry - Fireworks. On every. Single. Bloody. Day!! Argh!

    Anonymous says:

    I hardly ever listen to the radio as most stations are crap. However I left my ipod at home twice this week (aaarrgghh!!) and had to resort to the radio as I can't drive in silence. Anyway Adele has been on the radio each time I've switched it on. I really want to like her but I just can't do it!

    Amanda says:

    Umm...radio what is that? I was a constant station flipper. I couldn't stand when the music stopped and the DJs started talking, and I have to have music. As a teenager my mother would joke about what my future profession might be because I "couldn't do anything with out music playing!" However, If I Die Young by The Band Perry is one I seem to find if I do take a break from the ipod or Lord forbid leave it at home!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme