Day 18

A Song You WISH You Heard on the Radio:


Catte:  Love Amnesia - Soraia


Okay, I don't hear it on the radio because it hasn't been released yet.  But hopefully my favorite Awesome-Chick-Fronted-Rock-Band will break BIG with this song.  *fingers crossed*



Queenie: Marry Me - Train

Very first time I heard this was on my cable music channel, Palladia. Train was doing a SoundStage special and they pulled this one out. Pat Monahan said it was a fan favorite. I hope they release it as a single and I get to hear it on my radio. It's just a beautiful, beautiful song.



Wils: Rosie - Richie Sambora


Let's face it, we just never get to hear our favorite sexy axe-man's solo work on the radio, and that is just a crime. There are so many songs I could have chosen here, but I picked this one because I find that when it comes on the Jovipod, I always turn it up and sing!



Hath: Stranger in this Town -- Richie Sambora

Fortunately, with the iPod, I can listen to practically anything I want to, any time I want to. The music is out there -- you just have to find it. Plus, when I listen to the radio, it's typically satelilte, and the 80's station or classic rock or Hair Nation. HN does play Richie once in a while -- I guess I'd have to go with this song because it's just one of my personal favorites of his, and would LOVE to hear it on the radio. For some reason, when a station plays a song I love, I feel almost instant loyalty to the DJ/station, and feel overJOYED that they played something "for meeeeee!" lol. Yeah... my choice is Stranger (with or without Sleep Alone, though I love that song when he does it, too).




Tara:I Am - Bon Jovi



*sigh* I'm going to use a Jovi tune. Sad, I know...lol
But when HAND came out there was one song that I coudln't stop playing. It often made me wonder if it should have been a radio hit. Maybe it would have been if given half the chance. A lot of the public thinks there's only two KINDS of Jovi songs. Boombastic rockers or ballads. They don't know about these gems that are always my faves.


3 Response to "Day 18"

  1. Bayaderra says:

    Memphis Lives In Me performed by its author! Sorry Chad, your version is nice, but David takes my breath away!

    Anonymous says:

    Funny how thoughts went straight to Richie!
    I'd love to hear any of Richie's solo stuff on the radio because it would mean th stations finally realised his talents. As it is, I'd like to hear We All Sleep Alone.

    Amanda says:

    I totally agree with more Richie! I really like All That Really Matters. Plus ANYTHING Bon Jovi. Really the only things that get played here are the standards. So it is refreshing when Lost Highway or Superman come over the airwaves!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme