Day 20

A Song You Listen To When You're Angry:


Catte:  Slither - Velvet Revolver

When I'm pissed off I want to hear one thing:  LOUD GUITARS.   And nothing soothes my boiling blood like a little Slash.  (Well, he makes my blood boil in other ways, heh heh.)  It's not always this one, but this is one of my favorites.  Plus I love to yelp out the little "HEY!"s.




Wils: TOTALLY FUCKED - from the musical "Spring Awakening"

I have seen alot of Broadway shows, I love live theatre as much as I love live music. This is close to the top of my top 5 all time favorites. Led in the original cast by the most amazing Jonathan Groff, it's my go-to song for when I'm pissed and need a new perspective. What's life if you can't just admit that there are times that you are TOTALLY FUCKED? blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah



Hath: Head like a Hole -- Nine Inch Nails

It's loud.

You can crank it until your ears bleed.

And if it isn't loud enough, you can scream along with it.

And plot revenge.

Bow down before the one you serve
You're gonna get what you deserve


Yeah... Watch out.



Queenie: Straight Out Of Line - Godsmack

If this song doesn't drum the mad out of you, looking at Sully should at least make you drool through it...




Tara: I Stand Alone - Godsmack
DANG!! GGMTA, Queenie!! LOL I LOVE Godsmack for LOUD and GROWLY music.
This song and the video---yeah.
That'll do.
I have a special place in my heart for Sully AND The Rock. ;) Both = Kickass!




Kiwi : The Clash - I fought the law.
UGH I had already done this and it didn't show up. LOL here it is now. LOUD.


6 Response to "Day 20"

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    Ooohhhhhh Queenie!
    I emailed you off site about this, but HOLY FREAKING HELL. The way Sully Erna uses a Mic inspired an entire character.
    From the old school mic to the regular one with the cord that he keeps wrapping around his bicep.
    just freaking *THUD*
    Good GOddamn!!

    Great growly songs from all my girls!!

    LOL mine WAS there but it is now not so it's now there now. UGH bloggger,

    TaraLeigh says:

    Man! Velvet Revolver had such great headbanging songs. Too bad Wyland can't keep his shit together enough to make any of his bands work.

    Anonymous says:

    When I have a mad on I can always rely on AC/DC to get me through it. It's not always the same song but Highway to Hell and Hells Bells tend to do the trick. Jovi's Its My Life works too!

    Bayaderra says:

    Close call between Twisted Sister We're Not Gonna Take It! and good old Scorpions Rock You Like A Hurricaine! Though have to agree with Fred that in a pinch AC/DC works too!

    Amanda says:

    I usually spew my anger out, so I pretty much say what I need to say in the moment---not always a great thing! So my "anger" music is more about making me happy again. Therefore, anything Jovi works. Some of my other favs are:

    Love You- Jack Ingram

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFJXxTv4Z7k
    This one is great if the kiddos are in the car. "Love" is easily replaced in your mind with a much harder word!

    Also:
    I Pray for You-Jaron and The Long Road To Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFJu8DCH_b0

    If you aren't familiar with this one you have to wait for the chorus to kick in to really love it!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme