Day 19

A Song From Your Favorite Album:


Catte:  Little Bit of Soul - Keep the Faith - Bon Jovi


It's a close, close contest, but Keep the Faith is my favorite album EVER.  It's the one that has it all for me:  rockin' songs, dancin' songs, love songs, jammin' songs.  No matter my mood, I can put KTF on and find what I need.  And this is my favorite track -- in fact, I love it so much I named my DOG after it.  Yep, her AKC registered name is "RockStar Little Bit O'Soul" aka "Jovi."  She's a rockin' PuppyDog, LOL.


Wils: Killer Queen - Queen

By far one of the very best rock albums out there. Freddy Mercury was an amazing talent.



Hath: Blood on Blood -- Bon Jovi (New Jersey)

I'm not sure what I can say about this. NJ is my favorite album of all time. ALL time. And this song of brotherhood, friendship is just the bomb. Shit did I just say "the bomb"? From the intro all the way through… Just a fantastic song.



Queenie: Never Alone - Ultimate Love Songs, Jim Brickman featuring Lady Antebellum

I know, I know, I should have picked a Bon Jovi album, but I don't have just one favorite.  Besides, I'm a romantic sap at heart so I leaned on my second favorite keyboard player for this choice.




Tara : Bon Jovi - It's Hard Letting You Go (These Days Album)
Dang...I promised myself this thing wouldn't be all about Jovi, but c'mon.
FAVE album?
It's soooo These Days.
lol
Here's the current version of it that they dragged out for this tour. I was a MESS when I heard it.





Kiwi: Bruce Springsteen, Come on Let's Go Tonight. (The Promise)


I LOVE this album, seriously is on my playlist at least one a day. The entire album is full of just gorgeous songs and I ADORE this song...*sigh*  As cliche it is, this album came to me in the exact right moment of my life. :)

5 Response to "Day 19"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Something To Believe In from These Days.

    This is my favourite album EVER and this track always makes me sing out at the top of my voice!

    Bayaderra says:

    Born To Be My Baby from New Jersey.

    I'm back... LOL I keep forgetting to post my songs, bad KIWI, but I'll pimp the album here THE PROMISE. If you are a Bruce fan it is a must have... so many good songs ;)

    Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac, from Rumours. Absolutely awesome album.

    Amanda says:

    If That's What It Takes from These Days. Bon Jovi all the way.

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme