Day 27

A Song you Wish You Could Play on an Instrument:


Catte:  Dry County - Bon Jovi


Oh, that I had the talent to play Richie's solo....



Hath: Anything on the guitar -- Anything

I really wish I could play guitar. It's not that I haven't tried, I just have absolutely no musical talent whatsoever (Classical Gas aside). I'd love to be able to play Satriani, Hendrix, EVH, Slash, Sambora -- any of it. All of it.

Queenie: Netherworld Waltz - David Bryan

I love piano music.  Absolutely adore it.  If I had three wishes, they'd be that I could play the piano as well as Mr. David Bryan, Mr. Harry Connick, Jr., Mr. Billy Joel and Mr. Elton John. That's how much I LOVE the piano...

If I could play, I'd play this... it's just beautiful.



Wils: Wanted Dead of Alive - Bon Jovi

The most famous guitar rift out there... and I wish I could play it.




Tara: Never Say Goodbye (Acoustic)
Dang, Wils! That's my SONG!! LOL You done stole my song! I think I've always been a guitarist in my head. Well, that and the lead singer. I am an Aries after all. LOL But the guitar just draws me in. My damn fingers are too small to play. *pout* That and I have no musical ability. But I'd fairly kill to be able to play any song on Acoustic Guitar. My 2nd choice would be Never Say Goodbye.

3 Response to "Day 27"

  1. Bayaderra says:

    I'd love to be able to play ANY of David's creations....

    Anonymous says:

    I echo exactly what Hath, Willow and Tara have already said. I wish I could play the guitar, and in my head I have always been the lead guitarist. Anyhow aside from anything from Jovi and Richie, I'd also like to be able to play...

    Sweet Child O mine - Guns N Roses. Slash is an effing Legend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZubjXW6wHw

    Dry County would be amazing to play on the guitar.

    On the piano, this has to be No.1...
    http://classicalconvert.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/150301671_ca7d422981_o.gif

    *jaw drops*

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme