Day 25

A Song That Makes You Laugh:


Catte:  Squirrels In My Pants (S.I.M.P)


*Snicker, snort*  Need I say more?



Hath: We're Not Gonna Take It -- Twisted Sister

Dee Snyder. C'mon. He's awesome. His makeup always makes me giggle. He looks like one scary-ass dude. And Catte, thanks... now that song is stuck in my head.



Queenie: The Hanukkah Song - Adam Sandler

I am not an Adam Sandler fan, but this song just cracks me up, especially when sung by one curly haired keyboard player... just look at the faces and the antics of his bandmates... how can you not be laughing?




Kiwi: Jizz in my pants - The lonely island
Cracks me up every single time and it's a mutual friend of Tara and I's FAVOURITE songs ever. It will forever remind me of Cari and it's JUST so damn funny and clever.


Wils: OMG! Shoes!

'Nuff Said. If you know me, you know this is MY SONG!




Tara: Love For Sale (uncut)
The original version of Love For Sale (uncut) is by far the quickest laugh for me. There's tons of great songs over the years from tons of different bands, but the end of this song I sing over every other live or acoustic.

I wanna go to one of those countries that you can have seven wives.
Imagine what I can make 'em do to each other?
*snicker*
Naughty Jonny and Richie all over this one.
Can you imagine how drunk they are? LOL

Ooohhhh, I gotta go home.
You gotta go home to your woman?
Yeaaaaaaah, I gotta go home.
Just lets say...lets say that the record is done.

4 Response to "Day 25"

  1. Renee says:

    I thought of several songs that make me laugh.
    The Scotsman http://www.allerdice.net/scotsman-song.htm
    I touch myself by DiVinyls
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

    @Renee, LOVE the Scotsman. First prize, indeed :)

    Anonymous says:

    Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj2700em-JQ

    Lancashire Hotpots - He's Turned Emo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xilOgjeEwPg

    Very amusing song by a cracking band from my home county :D

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme