Day 26

A Song You Can Play on an Instrument:


Catte:  Walk This Way - Aerosmith


Yep, I can play the intro riff on the guitar. *smirks*  Maybe someday I'll learn the rest.
(Side Note:  I Love Jonny's Mad Hatter Top Hat in this vid, LOL)



Hath: Classical Gas -- Mason Williams

The only song I can play on anything. My brother taught me to play this on the piano when I was 14 (he was 12). It sounds way better on guitar.



Queenie: Fur Elise - Beethoven

I cannot play an instrument. I don't have the patience. I lasted three weeks with the clarinet before nearly throwing it out the window. But my grandma taught me to play this. I can't anymore, but once upon a time, I could.





Kiwi : Baker Street - Gerr Rafferty 
Possibly one of the most famous sax riffs around and there once was a time I was a mean machine on the sax,  I performed this song for my sixth form end of year music exam LOL.



Wils: Feelin Stonger Every Day - Chicago

When I was in high school, the marching band marched "military style" which means that everything was done in "squads" and therefore if one person was absent the whole show was thrown off. Consiquently, there had to be people who could step into any spot and march in any persons spot holding (playing) any intrument. My senior year I gave up my drummers position to be an "alternate". This was one of the songs we did that year and since I did it will at least 7-8 different instruments, I say "technically" this is a song I can play on any instrument... LOL.




Tara: Love From Afar...ears only. LOL
Oooof.
Nope, Tara has NO musical talent. Just ask anyone that's known me from birth to current. NOPE, NADA, NOTHING. LOL

3 Response to "Day 26"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Any Other Day - Bon Jovi

    I can play this on a wicked air guitar. I think I missed my calling in life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28q-pgYh5A8
    Love this version.Richie's BAAACKKK!!

    Bayaderra says:

    Once upon a time, loooooong time ago (in high school) I was able to play the intro to the Theme from Love Story on the piano...with my right hand only! What can I tell ya, I'm with Tara in the music talent department! When I was 8, my piano teacher told my parents (after 3 torturous months) that their money would be better spent teaching me anything else but music :( She said I had better chances of becoming a prima ballerina then a musician (those of you who've met me, can appriciate the humor in that!)

    On the piano, I've got Coldplay's "Clocks" up my sleeve, along with a few classics like the LOTR soundtrack and Dave Brubecks "Take Five"

    On the guitar, I can proudly say I can play Wanted, Dead or Alive! (Until it gets to the solo, then I'm quite happy in the rhythm section haha)

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme