Day 21

A Song You Listen to When You're Happy:


Catte:  Don't Leave Me Tonight - John Bongiovi

Puppy Jonny Music + Happy Catte.  Pretty Simple.  : )



Wils: Stand Up - Sugarland

Such a wonderfully uplifting song, how can I help but not be happy listening to it :)

PS: I love Catte's choice too....



Hath: Closer to Fine -- Indigo Girls

I've always loved this song. It makes me smile when I hear it.

The best thing you've ever done for me
Is to help me take my life less seriously, it's only life after all


Don't sweat the small stuff.

It's only life after all.



Queenie: Wake Me Up Before You Go Go - Wham!

I know, this probably should have gone under guilty pleasure or the song I listen to when I'm sad, but it's here in this category. It's a fun song and really, how can you not laugh at George Michael in those ridiculously short shorts?




Kiwi - Faster - Matt Nathanson
This song is only new but I totally LOVE it and I LOVE listening to it when I'm happy... it's so catchy and has all the usual MN hooks that make a song utterly delicious. The uh uh uh's are catchy.. I dare you not to sing them randomly after you've listened ;)




Tara: Put You In A Song
That's what I get for being late. Kiwi stole my song!! LOL I'm utterly obsessed with Faster. LOL
Okay...what else do I listen to when I'm happy....
Hmm.

I think it's going to have to be Keith Urban lately. Especially this song. I do love that this man is so in love. He writes such GREAT songs.

4 Response to "Day 21"

  1. Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac. Such a happy tune, got to bob your head from side to side.

    Bayaderra says:

    Strangely, this one is very difficult one to answer. Hmmm, maybe its just me... Anyways, Some ABBA and Beatles tunes come to mind, along with songs from my childhood again... Bayaderra by Oleg Gazmanov is one of them... Loved that song for almost 15 years...hence my nick ;)

    Amanda says:

    Ticks or American Saturday Night-Brad Paisley

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdoKvHYxcA

    Anonymous says:

    Soooo many but this one makes me smile. Not someone that everyone knows either. Some good does come out of American Idol. Bo Bice and Chris Daughtry for instance.

    This Train - Bo Bice

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2UsQulG4c0
    This is the acoustic version but the studio version totally rocks.

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme