Day 14

A Song That No One Would Expect You To Love:

Hath: Flashback - Ministry

Somehow, this surprises people. I apparently don't seem like a "shit down his neck" kinda girl. This is TOTALLY a driving song. I listened to this driving home from NYC after the Central Park Jovi show -- I was up most of the night with mah girls (and a busted out knee) then had to get up early drive 4.5 hours home so I could make a Bingo obligation at 10. This song made the miles FLY by. I'll admit it, The Land of Rape and Honey is up there in my list of records I'd take with me to Mars. (no power on a desert island; I assume the folks on Mars can power my mp3 player).



Catte:  Wannabe - The Spice Girls

Yeah, yeah, this one could go under the "Guilty Pleasure" heading too.  Hey, I'm not ashamed to admit I LIKE the Spice Girls!  They Kick Ass!  And at least one of them did okay for herself post-shameless-PopStar-era, LOL



Wils: Bad Romance - Lady GaGa

It's all my daughter's fault, but there is something about Lady G that I really like. Maybe it's that she's the Madonna of 2011.




Tara:Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
I do love Katy. I can't help it. At all.



Queenie: Dragula - Rob Zombie

Yep, really.  I like Rob Zombie... this song in particular.  The first time I heard it, I was hooked.

Catte, the Spice Girls, really? Should I mention that one year for Halloween I was Scary Spice?




Kiwi: Katy Perry - California Girls 
Tara STOLE mine, lol so I'll choose another from Katy---something about her, these songs are so damn catchy and fun and SO not my usual type of music!

5 Response to "Day 14"

  1. Renee says:

    So What by Pink and (majorly dating myself, I am a dinosaur) Cried like a baby by Bobby Sherman. (too funny, my word verification word is dancen)

    Bayaderra says:

    Again I'm going with a genre not a specific song.... But I have been caught (many times LOL)enjoying classical opera *gasp*!

    Amanda says:

    Nothing really. I am a song person. Back when you had to the record store and buy a CD for one song, I have been known to go into Blockbuster, Suncoast Sound, Sam Goody and sing to the people there trying to identify a song and what album I would have to buy to get it. Everyone that knows me knows that I am likely to have any and everything. Nickelback-Rockstar would probably be a shock to some.

    Robert Miles - Children. What a build up on the piano. Amazing tune

    Anonymous says:

    This was very nearly my guilty pleasure but Robert De Niro's Waiting by Bananarama. Cheesy but I still like it after all this time

    Vicki
    x

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme