Day 3

A Song that Makes you Happy:

Tara: Come On Get Higher (Deep Rock Vers)
Matt makes me happy as a general rule, but his ADD just trips overtime on this one. Makes me laugh EVERY time.




Kiwi: Bubbly - Colbie Caillat

This song always makes me smile--it's a happy summery feel good song. *sigh*




Wils: Stand Up
I love music (duh) and I especially love music by strong women. I've been following the career of Jennifer Nettles/Sugarland since I first heard her sing with one Mr. Jon Bon and the boys on "Who Says...". I've seen them (Sugarland)in concert 4 or 5 times and can't get enough. This song, and the way it is performed live, is just breathtaking and makes me happy every single time I hear it.


Catte:  It's Been a Long Time

*sigh*  Simply Perfect.  The Asbury Boys, singing about life and love and friendship and days gone by.



Hath: Hakuna Matata

Can't help it. Disney songs always make me smile. This one more than most. I like the philosophy. No worries. Take it as it comes. Oh, and dance like a warthog if you get the chance.

flounces off swinging head from side to side and bouncing her big ol' butt...



Queenie:  Walking on Sunshine- Katrina and the Waves

How can this song NOT make you wanna just dance around the room?

7 Response to "Day 3"

  1. Ben E. King - Stand By Me. Beautiful song that never fails to make me happy =)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg7YoXiKn0

    Renee says:

    Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant always makes me feel good. If you are over a "certain age", listen to There's Lightning in these Thunder Thighs" by Saffire, Where Did Our Love Go by Soft Cell. Can't wait to see other people's favorites and YouTube them.

    My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson. I mean, how much more plainly can you say it? LOL

    Although, admittedly I am a big fan of Hakuna Matata. I'll be humming THAT for the rest of the day :o)

    Here Comes the Sun-the Beatles and Let's Go Fly a Kite from Mary Poppins.

    Bonnie

    Bayaderra says:

    Hmmm, another tough one!!!
    I have to say many songs from my childhood make me happy. A lot of ABBA songs would do the trick too! And of course when I turn on the radio and catch any Bon Jovi song, that will always make me smile!

    Amanda says:

    My go to songs are:

    Kiss The Girl from The Little Mermaid. I just love Scuttle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs

    I Don't Need Anything But You from the finale of Annie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jymwZyr6QCI

    What can I say I'm a kid at heart!

    Windows Down, Raido Up...
    Sweet Child Of Mine-Guns N' Roses

    and from the men...
    Just Older and Lost Highway

    Anonymous says:

    I hate to admit it but
    bye-bye-bye by NSYNC

    I took my girls as tweeners to so many shows and I remember my son as a toddler dancing to it! Just last weekend he and his 18 year old football lineman buddies danced for me to it.

    It always makes me smile!

    Denise

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme