Day 12

A Song From a Band You Hate:

Hath: Touch of Grey - The Grateful Dead

Yep, hate The Dead. Sorry. Can't really explain why. The music is just "eh" and the lyrical content was clearly influenced by illegal substances (lol). I just never got it.



Catte:  Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

I loathe Pink Floyd.  Yes, even Another Brick in the Wall.  Pretty much anything by this band makes me want to beat myself (or someone else) over the head with a baseball bat.  Of course my Hub loves Pink Floyd.  Batter up, Honey.....



Queenie: Tom Sawyer - Rush

I know I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but I just can't stand Rush. My husband loves them, but please, don't make me listen, I beg you.

Tara, can I borrow those sharp instruments to stab out my ears, please?



Wils: My Name Is - Eminem

I just don't get it. Or him. 'nuf said.




Tara: Lithium - Nirvana
I don't know if I hate them because they were the beginning of the end of my favorite style of music, or for the awful fashion they brought with them from Seattle. But UGH, UGH, UGH, on Nirvana. Blech.

4 Response to "Day 12"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

    This is the ONLY song I like by them...anything else & I can't stand it. (Even sleepwalked one night to cuss out the person playing their CD! Still wish I remembered that!)

    Genie P

    Anonymous says:

    Anything by Kanye West. I don't even know the names of his songs that piss me off, and I'm sure as hell not going to trawl YT listening to that shit trying to find one that makes me more angry than the others. Rest assured anything by Kanye or anything that sounds remotely like it will make my ears bleed and make me want to maim someone or something!

    Vicki

    Slipknot - anything and everything. Detest more than anything.

    Amanda says:

    Gee I didn't realize I disliked so much music! I'm going to have to agree with you all especially anything rap and add The Zac Brown Band.

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme