Day 13

A Song That's Your Guilty Pleasure:

Hath: Asereje - Las Ketchup

There are so many guilty pleasures... Livin' la Vida Loca... Anything by Wham! (lol) but this one is just so utterly ridiculous, I almost hate to post it. But as long as I am, I may as well tell you I know the little dance too.

*groan* *headdesk*



Catte:  After the Rain - Nelson

*hangs head in shame*  Yeah, yeah, I know.... The video is completely ridiculous but I looooooooooove this song. I sing along at the top of my lungs every time it comes on HairNation or my iPod.  (At least Tara's not laughing at me.)



Wils: And We Danced - The Hooters

Many good choices here - love Hath's choice! But The Hooters is just one of those bands that make me wanna shake my (considerable) ass!




Tara: Lose Yourself - Eminem
Cate stole my guilty pleasure. I'll admit...Nelson is one of mine too. LOL (Not like I could deny it, she already threw me under the bus.) So, I'll have to go with Eminem. Talk about a change of pace! I don't love what he stands for, the stupid shit that comes out of his mouth, or his less than stellar relations with women...but I love this song.




Queenie: Ready to Take a Chance Again - Barry Manilow

Hello, my name is Queenie and I'm a Fanilow...
Yep, I love the man and I blame my mother. I love Elvis too and that is also her fault. What can I say, she introduced me to some good stuff and it stuck with me. She does not, however, get my love affair with Bon Jovi. But I forgive her. She is my mother after all.

4 Response to "Day 13"

  1. Bayaderra says:

    Modern Talking, Joe Dassen, Toto Cutugno, Ricci e Poveri, Puppo (don't even ask!) and Italian pop from 80's and 90's a la San Remo!
    *walks away singing* "Gellato Chocolato"
    OK, now this one will be in my head all day! And its ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! :)

    Anonymous says:

    The Harder I Try - Brother Beyond. These guys were a REALLY cheesy band from the UK that were big in the mid 80s. My only defence is that I was only 7 then, and I was already hooked on Jovi so I wasn't completely devoid of musical decency!They were probably the only non hair metal band that I liked. Highly embarrassing now. Here's the video from 1988!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNaBLUTHi0U

    Missed a couple of days, but caught up now - my guilty please has to be Low, by Flo Rida and T Pain.

    "Shawty got those apple bottom jeans..." So catchy

    Amanda says:

    Catte I love More Than Ever by Nelson! My guilty pleasure are the boy band groups. I was all in to The New Kids On The Block when I was in 5th grade, thank goodness by Jr. High Bon Jovi had taken over, but then NSYNC and BSB...so shoot me.

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme