Day 15

A Song That Describes You:

Hath: I'm a Bitch -- Meredith Brooks

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed
I'm your health, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way...

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease, I'm a goddess on my knees
when you hurt, when you suffer, I'm your angel undercover
I've been numbed, I'm revived
can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way



Catte:  Bitch - Meredith Brooks

Ditto, Hath! :)  I'm a little bit of everything, all rolled into one.....




Wils: I Wanna Talk About Me - Toby Keith

Ok, first of all I have to say that this was my SECOND choice, but when I logged into Blogger to post "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks and saw that both Hath and Cate had chosen it, I laughed, chatted with Cate about it (who said "Well if the BITCH fits... LMAO!" - SO TRUE) I decided I also like Toby and I'm just narcissistic enough to admit that it really is ME!!



Queenie: She's Not Just a Pretty Face - Shania Twain

So, after a lot of thought this is the song I chose. I was going to use I'm a Bitch, but Catte and Hath beat me to it (and it only fits me one week out of the month... LOL).

As women and mothers, we wear a lot of hats so I figure this song fits not just me, but all of us.




Tara: Little Victories - Matt Nathanson

I think this is the post I hemmed and hawwed about the most. Most of the songs I love are about relationships. It took awhile, but I think this really suits me.




Kiwi: Lost Highway - Bon Jovi 
This was hard but I decided I'd use the song that describes me now, I could easily use a mushy mush song about wanting a soulmate and someone to lurve ...but I decided to use this song which fits my life and me right now. I've been to hell and back in the last six months twice but now I'm finally in a position that I feel like I'm finding my way again, what's important, where I want to go in my life, and I just want to get out there and well drive.... ;) 
FYI Tara my FAV Matt N song.

5 Response to "Day 15"

  1. Renee says:

    These days I'm feeling "Just Older".

    It's My Life-After a failed marriage and raising 4 children, I feelthat it is time to become my own person and live life the way I want to. I love my family, but I kind of got lost in the child rearing phase. Now it is time for me to live.

    Bayaderra says:

    Welcome To Wherever You Are...
    pretty much sums up how I feel at this stage of my life journey.

    Anonymous says:

    Don't Stop Me Now by Queen. I was going to go for It's My Life but saw that Beachloverjovi already used it. "Don't stop me now" has the same sentiment..."Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball."

    I think the best for me would have been a mixture of DSMN, IML and F**k You. Something like "Don't stop me now because it's my life and I wanna live while I'm alive so F**k you!"

    Next week this could be different tho!

    Amanda says:

    OK so many good songs...Just Older,and Welcome To Wherever You Are totally work for me, but Everybody's Broken is one of my current "can't get enough of" songs right now.

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme