So Close.... and yet, so far...

Well, Goddess is at the hotel, FM & Queenie are on their way there now from the airport... but where is Willow???

Sitting at her desk at her office in NJ.... so close, and yet...not close enough.

Why don't I have a time machine that would fast forward me to lobby of the New World Stages theatre for our outing to TOXIE!!! (Hey Davey, you meeting us for dinner afterwards, right?). But alas I have to bide my time, do my job and wait for the clock to hit 5pm before my 1/4 of the adventure to IN WHY SEE begins.

See you all soon!

1 Response to "So Close.... and yet, so far..."

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    *sigh*
    I wish I was going with you guys.
    You're going to have such an awesome time!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme