FM has hit the ground...

... not literally, but I just got off the phone with her. She's sitting at Steph's terminal, waiting on her plane to land. It should land in another 5 minutes or so, and 15-20 after that, they should be in a cab on the way here!

I can't wait!

Tara, honey, I'm so sorry the bank f'd up your weekend. You will be missed my dear!

Later, 'gaters!

1 Response to "FM has hit the ground..."

  1. TaraLeigh says:

    WOOT! 2 of the crazy FF's are about to meet up! I'm so very glad.

    And I will miss you guys too. You make sure to have a blasty-blast in my name. Not to mention hoisting AT LEAST one drink in my name as well.
    ;)

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme