Falling In Love With a 'New' Story

I think this is a general Fan Fictionista problem. We all have such active imaginations that the ideas tumble faster than we can write them down. Most of us have more than one story running because we get into that slump--and fall in love with a new idea.

It's not far off from a regular writing career. The curse of the never completed story.

It's something I suffer from, repeatedly.

So, tell me...how many of us--FF or otherwise suffer from this disease?

1 Response to "Falling In Love With a 'New' Story"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Lol! Yeah, I suffer from that too, whether it's werite fanfic or reading a book. I often have 2 books on the go at the same time and find when I'm writing that another idea comes into my head and won't go away.

    I'd like to say that I hate it when it happens but I kinda like it that my brain is still working on overtime and hasn't slowed down. It's when I have no ideas that I will start to worry!

    Oh, and as an aside, feel free to write as many as you like because we're always here desperate to read your work!

Follow The FFs!

Who Cares? These People Do... And We Love Them For It

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme